First Task – Accept or Reject Abstracts. Abstracts don’t contain enough information to facilitate a review, we’ve added “Accept and Reject” links to the right of the submission titles. Also, for your convenience, we provide rewriting services on https://writology.com/rewriting and can help with any abstract questions.
- Log into the Conference management system. Go to the Submission Management menu then to the Individual Submissions tab.
- For Abstracts, simply click on the “accept” or “reject” button to make your final decision. All Abstracts should be accepted, unless completely off topic.
- If an Abstract or Full Paper has been submitted to your track, but the topics covered make more since in another track, you can click on the “Transfer” link to facilitate a transfer to another Track. Any transfered submissions in your track will have a status of “Transfer”. You will need to accept the transfer before you can begin assigning reviewers or accepting. This can be done by clicking on the “Transfer” link.
Second Task – Accept or Reject Full Papers. Accepting Full papers is done in the Submission Management menu under the “Complete Reviews Report/Accept or Reject Proposals” link. This tool is designed to use the weighted scores from the reviewer worksheets and display their statistics so you can make a fair decision for accepting proposals.
- In the Submission Management menu click on the “Complete Reviews Report/Accept or Reject Proposals” link. Select the statistical scores you want to see used against the reviewer data. Once done, click on the “Load Records” button on the bottom of the screen.
- All papers with the “Complete” status will be listed on the bottom of the page. Click on the “Popup Review Summary” link for each submission to view the reviewer comments.
- Once you have made your decision, place a check mark next to “Accept” or “Reject” the click the “Update” button.
4. Acceptance/rejection notifications for your track will be sent out to your session participants July 1st 2014.