How to Upload the Final Proceedings Paper?
How to Submit your Final Full Paper
(Your Final Full Paper Submission WILL BE REVIEWED by the Proceedings Coordinator. Any grammatical errors or failure to adhere to the requirements of the Final Full Paper Template will lead to one of two outcomes. In the best case, it will be published in the Proceedings of the 2014 Annual Meet of the Decision Sciences Institute, along with all glaring errors AND you will be embarrassed. In the worst case, it will be disqualified and will not be published in the Proceedings of the 2014 Annual Meet of the Decision Sciences Institute.)
- Step 1: Download the 2014 DSI Annual Meeting Final Full Paper Submission TEMPLATE (PDF version) or the 2014 DSI Annual Meeting Final Full Paper Submission TEMPLATE (Word 2003 version) to guide you in preparing your Final Paper submission document for uploading into the Conference Management System (CMS)
- Step 2: Log in to the CMS, then go to the “Track Submissions/Read Reviews” link under the submitter menu.
- Step 3: Click on the “upload” link to the right of the title of your accepted paper to upload the PDF version of your final proceedings paper.
- Step 4: Click on the “Browse” button to search your local system for your finalized document, then click “Upload and Continue.”
- Step 5: If you have uploaded a document in error, click on the “remove” link to the right of your submission title.
- Step 6: Verify that your document is correct by clicking on the “download” link to download and view the PDF document that resides in the system.