Consumer Behavior: Over the last decade, there has been an explosion of technology-based tools aimed at assisting consumers through the purchase process. Despite the array of websites, apps, in-store kiosks, etc. it is not clear if or how these tools have improved the buying experience or post-purchase satisfaction. Basic questions remain about when, where, how and why consumers use technology to make a purchase decision?
Possible topics for which submissions are welcome include but are not limited to:
- How does user-generated content influence decision making?
- Showrooming: What impact does it really have on purchase price?
- How can brands leverage technology?
- What are the ethical issues related to consumer’s use of mobile apps?
- What is the next big innovation in consumer decision making technology?