Governance, Risk, & Control: We welcome papers that use innovative methodologies to find new answers to continuing governance problems. We also welcome research that develops tools for managing risk and uncertainty as well as research that improves our understanding of control systems. Of special interest would be methods that innovatively use unstructured data.
Possible topics include:
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Capital markets and the information environment
- Managerial accounting and the strategic use of financial information
- Enterprise risk management and the control environment
- Internal and External Auditing